Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Ok, Should I Start Up an Email Newsletter of Sorts?

I am seeking input on whether or not people are interested in any kind of email newsletter from us. It would be quite advantageous for us as a way to pass PDF files that don't have a web host on to you (my hard drive is just FULL of client information sheets and stuff that could be sent to your email inbox rather than posting here, formatting issues and all, and hoping you remember to visit).

If you are a client of Cat's Meow Veterinary Clinic, or if you are just an interested cat owner, please email me at gardvm at aol dot com - and please put "CMVC newsletter" in the subject line. Tell me if you would like to be on a mailing list, and how often you think a newsletter should be (I am sensitive to the issue of TOO MUCH EMAIL).

Please do NOT email me with questions about your cat's health. We can only advise you based on an actual physical examination of the cat here at Cat's Meow. I do NOT practice internet medicine.