Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year!

Here's hoping that 2010 is a much better year for ALL of us. It seems like only the bankruptcy attorneys did well in 2009.

We are back to our normal clinic operating schedule now that the holidays are over. Unfortunately, I caught a heck of a head cold right after Christmas and have another case of my famous laryngitis. After 4 days of almost no talking, I thought today would finally be better, and it was for a while, but then I got really chatty with a new client and am back to square one. I may have to use my flash card system and a little pantomime during exams.

At the new year it is traditional to make a resolution - we suggest you resolve to get kitty current on vaccinations if he/she is overdue, feed top quality food, and in general do as much as you can to prevent medical troubles. Senior cats should be seen twice a year for wellness exams (a year in a cat is like 4 years in a human!).

We hope to see you soon!