Sunday, January 17, 2010

About MyVetPlus

Over on the righthand side and down a ways is a list of links to favorite vet websites, and one of them is the link to MyVetPlus (formerly known as Vetstore, formerly known as VetCentric). In spite of the annoying name changes, it is still the same company that has been providing our online pharmacy services for several years.

I keep trying to edit the content so that only Doctor Gayle-approved products are available there, but it doesn't seem to have worked. So you can not only get all sorts of feline medications and products there, but also dog stuff. Unfortunately I cannot approve any canine medication prescriptions there for you because I haven't seen dogs in my practice for over 18 years. But if you see any dog toys or other OTC items you like, feel free to order them!

I primarily use VetCentric's services for compounding of special medication formulations that I cannot purchase off the shelf from my regular distributor. Those of you with cats in renal failure get your calcitriol from them if I have prescribed it.

Head over there when you get the chance and browse around. We do get a small percentage of the price because they function as a branch of our practice by filling our prescriptions, so your online purchases there help to support Cat's Meow Veterinary Clinic.