Wednesday, May 25, 2011

IPad Games for Cats - What Will They Think of Next??

I just got wind of this new way to keep your cat entertained: iPad games for cats. Of course, I don't personally have an iPad, and am unlikely to get one, being a PC girl who doesn't get the Mac cachet, but even I have to admit this is pretty cool.

The games are: Cat Fishing, Tasty Treasures Hunt, and Party Mix-Up.

But please don't take this as an endorsement of Friskies cat food. As you know by now, I oppose the use of fish in cat foods except for very limited situations, and Friskies puts fish in virtually everything they make. I think they also use a bit of wheat gluten in some of their canned foods and that also is a bad idea.

I'm also not sure what sort of damage cat claws could do to one of those rather costly devices.........